The new second edition of Drafting for Corporate Finance offers the legal, financial, business, accounting, and drafting information that lawyers must understand when it comes to corporate finance documentation, especially as it relates to debt. Drafting for Corporate Finance covers all the components of effective contract drafting, including:
- basic structural issues, conditions precedent, representations, warranties and defaults
- contract structure, housekeeping, insurance information, general business and financial covenants
- debt and negative pledges, enforceability, security interest, true sale, and 10b-5 opinions
- amendment, control, and refinancing provisions, and
- risk-based review of contracts to eliminate compromising contract errors.